The Villas at Cloverdale is a home for seniors who may need more care and assistance than they or their family can provide. Because we cater only to 6 residents (ambulatory or non-ambulatory), we strive to provide specialized care to each individual.
The Villas at Cloverdale has several different living arrangements. We offer private suites along with shared suites to accommodate ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents. For more information on room rates, please contact the facility. Tours can also be arranged.
We encourage our residents to have family and friends visit throughout the day. Our visiting hours are from 9am to 8pm Monday-Sunday.
• 3 Nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
• Laundry service
• Cleaning service
• Hygiene items
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• Transportation to doctor appointments
• Transportation to facility-based activities
• Internet service
• Facial/manicure/pedicure as needed
• 24 hour staff observation, supervision and care of resident
• Optional services are available upon request
• Home like environment
Licensed for Bedridden, Dementia, Hospice and Total Care